About Kelly McCausey:
I’m a full time solopreneur celebrating eleven years in online business. I didn’t set out to do this – working at home to supplement my full time job was a way to earn the extra $200 a month needed to keep my utilities from being shut off all the time. (Ug!)
There came a time, a year or two into doing this, when I realized my ‘little internet business’ had huge potential…
I was earning far more than my original goal and making progress paying off old bills. For the first time I imagined what life would be like without debt and struggle. (Hope!) It took some doing but I got debt free, gave notice and walked away from my job in 2006.
Since then, variety is the ‘spice of business’ for me. I blog, podcast, design, partner, create information products, run a membership site and coach other solopreneurs. I love what I do and feel so grateful for the opportunity!
I hope you dig into the podcast and get fired up by the stories my guests share – I know I do ;)
Do you want to be a guest? Feel free to express your interest here.
Kelly is Hosting Events:
Kelly is Speaking:
- NAMS 9 (Atlanta, February 2013)
- NAMS 10 (Atlanta, August 2013)
- Connie Ragen Green’s Weekend Marketer Live (Las Vegas, October 2013)
- NAMS 11 (Atlanta, February 2014)
Kelly is Guest Blogging:
- The Future of Ink
- Nicole on the Net
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- Small Business Branding
- Small Business Study
Content You Can Use
You are welcome to reprint these articles on your blog, email newsletter or print publication.
Please keep all links live and let your peeps know where to find out more about me.
- Overcoming a Poverty Mentality in Business
- Share a Vision for Your Business with God
- The Five Minute Guide to Choosing an Internet Business Mentor
- What The Heck Do You Know Anyways?
- What To Do When Your Content Site Is Not Making Any Money
Curate Me Too!
You can curate content you find here on Solo Smarts by grabbing a quick snippet (anything from a sentence to a full paragraph) from one of my blog posts, take it back to your blog to share (post it as a quote from me) with your own added thoughts. Then link them over to finish reading the full post. You get a bit of fresh content on your blog and your visitors will appreciate you connecting them with great solopreneur info!
Remember that you can use your Solo Smarts Affiliate Link with any of this content or to link to content here on the site. Go to Kelly’s Affiliates for instructions.
Videos You Can Embed:
- Don’t Just Spend On Your Business, Work On It!
- You Don’t Have To Spend $ With Me For Me To Like You
- Kelly McCausey’s Three Words for 2013
- Tips For Better Focus Part One
- Tips For Better Focus Part Two
Please feel free to use a photo:
Want to Interview Me?
I’m looking for lots of opportunities to get my solopreneur ideas out there in 2013, so if you’d like to interview me by text, audio or video – please use the form on this page to contact me!