A Solopreneur builds a business light and tight on purpose with an eye on achieving lifestyle goals alongside profits. They aren’t temporarily burning the midnight oil to create the next big start up, have no interest in being accountable to investors or someday taking on staff.
Being light on their feet and quick to outsource what they can’t or don’t want to do, they’re building some of the most exciting businesses on the internet today. One person making a difference, meeting needs and changing lives.
About Kelly McCausey:
I got my start as a Solopreneur in 2002. I was a single mom with one young son at the time. My focus then was on creating graphics and websites for other home based business owners. I launched Work at Home Mom Talk Radio in November of 2003 and discovered the power of content to build a community. In 2004 I launched the Mom Masterminds membership program with Alice Seba. I began creating my own information products and working one on one with coaching clients in 2005.
WAHM Talk Radio was rebranded to Solo Smarts in 2011, at the same time I embraced my empty nest and all that meant for my life. (Hurray for freedom to travel!)
Today I blog, podcast, design, partner, create information products, run membership programs, hold live retreats and coach others to get where they want to be in an online business. Finding success in serving others set me free from debt and the day job. It has given me freedom I once considered unbelievable.
- Beach House Retreat with Nicole Dean (Semi Annually March/October)
- Beach Camp #1 (St. Pete Beach, September 2014)
- Exposure & Profit #1 (Toronto, May 2014)
- Beach Camp #2 (Daytona Beach, February 27-March 1, 2015)
- Exposure & Profit #2 (Toronto, May 2015)
- Beach Camp #3 (Daytona Beach, April 8-10, 2016)
- Exposure & Profit #3 (Atlanta, July 2016)
Kelly is Speaking:
- NAMS 9 (Atlanta, February 2013)
- NAMS 10 (Atlanta, August 2013)
- Connie Ragen Green’s Weekend Marketer Live (Las Vegas, October 2013)
- NAMS 11 (Atlanta, February 2014)
- Earn 1K a Day (Las Vegas, June 2014)
- NAMS 12 (Atlanta, August 2014)
- NAMS 13 (Atlanta, March 2015)
Kelly is Featured:
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- Small Business Branding
- Interview with a Podcast Pioneer
- Natural Born Coaches with Marc Mawhinney
- Melissa Ingold’s Time Freedom Business Podcast
- Brian Basilico’s Bacon Podcast
- JV Crum’s Conscious Millionaire Podcast
- The Launching Point Podcast
- Susie Miller’s Better Relationships Podcast
You can curate content you find here on Solo Smarts by grabbing a quick snippet (anything from a sentence to a full paragraph) from one of my blog posts, take it back to your blog to share (post it as a quote from me) with your own added thoughts. Then link them over to finish reading the full post. You get a bit of fresh content on your blog and your visitors will appreciate you connecting them with great solopreneur info! Remember that you can use your Solo Smarts Affiliate Link with any of this content or to link to content here on the site. Go to Kelly’s Affiliates for instructions.
Mailing: Kelly McCausey, 720 S. Dewitt Dr, Dewitt, MI 48820