About Kelly McCausey:
I’m a full time solopreneur celebrating twelve years in online business.
I didn’t set out to do this – way back in 2002 working at home was a way to supplement my full time job. I needed to earn an extra $200 a month to keep my utilities from being shut off all the time. (Ug!)
There came a time, a year or two into doing this, when I realized my ‘little internet business’ had huge potential… I was earning far more than my original goal and making progress paying off old bills. For the first time I imagined what life would be like without debt and struggle. (Hope!)
It took some doing but I got debt free, gave notice and walked away from my job in 2006. Since then, variety is the ‘spice of business’ for me.
I blog, podcast, design, partner, create information products, run a membership site, hold live retreats and coach others to get where they want to be in an online business. In 2013 I hit my first ‘Six Figure Business’ year.
The best part of reaching this goal was knowing I worked less, played more and felt more fulfilled than ever.
I hope you dig into the podcast and get fired up by the stories my guests share – I know I do ;)
Do you want to be a guest? Express your interest here.
- Beachpreneurs with Nicole Dean (Semi Annually March/October)
- Beachpreneurs Lifestyle (St. Pete Beach, September 2014)
- Exposure & Profit #1 (Toronto, May 2014)
- Beachpreneurs Lifestyle (Daytona Beach, February 27-March 1, 2015)
- Exposure & Profit #2 (Toronto, May 2015)
Kelly is Speaking:
- NAMS 9 (Atlanta, February 2013)
- NAMS 10 (Atlanta, August 2013)
- Connie Ragen Green’s Weekend Marketer Live (Las Vegas, October 2013)
- NAMS 11 (Atlanta, February 2014)
- Earn 1K a Day (Las Vegas, June 2014)
- NAMS 12 (Atlanta, August 2014)
- NAMS 13 (Atlanta, March 2015)
Kelly is Guest Blogging:
- The Future of Ink
- Nicole on the Net
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- Small Business Branding
- Small Business Study
Content You Can Use
You are welcome to reprint these articles on your blog, email newsletter or print publication. Please keep all links live and let your peeps know where to find out more about me.
- Overcoming a Poverty Mentality in Business
- Share a Vision for Your Business with God
- The Five Minute Guide to Choosing an Internet Business Mentor
- What The Heck Do You Know Anyways?
- What To Do When Your Content Site Is Not Making Any Money
Curate Me Too!
You can curate content you find here on Solo Smarts by grabbing a quick snippet (anything from a sentence to a full paragraph) from one of my blog posts, take it back to your blog to share (post it as a quote from me) with your own added thoughts. Then link them over to finish reading the full post. You get a bit of fresh content on your blog and your visitors will appreciate you connecting them with great solopreneur info! Remember that you can use your Solo Smarts Affiliate Link with any of this content or to link to content here on the site. Go to Kelly’s Affiliates for instructions.
Videos You Can Embed:
- Don’t Just Spend On Your Business, Work On It!
- You Don’t Have To Spend $ With Me For Me To Like You
- Kelly McCausey’s Three Words for 2013
- Tips For Better Focus Part One
- Tips For Better Focus Part Two
Please feel free to use a photo:
Want to Interview Me?
I’m looking for lots of opportunities to get my solopreneur ideas out there in 2013, so if you’d like to interview me by text, audio or video – please use the form on this page to contact me!
Mailing: Kelly McCausey, P. O. Box 79, Okemos, MI 48805