“Having a coach can make all the difference in your business.” How many times have you heard that? Have you ever wondered what a coach actually does? That will vary from person to person – but for me, it’s simple:
I Help You Set And Attain Business Goals
“When I decided to work with a coach that would help me focus on moving my business forward I knew that Kelly was the person I wanted to talk to. Kelly has a special, undefinable “something” that has the ability to create superstars. She is not only a super smart solopreneur – she’s a butt-kickin’, no-nonsense taking, list making, checklist creating, follow-through expert that will help you get your business on track, moving forward and barreling towards great success IF you are able to get out of your own way.” – Tracy Roberts
I Have Two Main Client Types:
If you recognize yourself in these simple descriptions, I’d love to work with you!
- The first is highly determined to build a profitable business but not 100% sure what they need to do next.
- The second has a fairly clear idea of where they’re headed, but crave support and accountability to make sure they get there without wasted time and energy.
P.S. I love both types equally ;)
Your Coaching Options:
- Option One: Choose ‘Just One’ call to overcome a road block or work up the first steps of a plan. ($147 One Time Payment)
- Option Two: Choose VIP Monthly for ongoing regular coaching support. ($197/Month)
- Option Three: Upgrade to include up to four hours of One on One ‘Sleeves Rolled Up’ Time with me & you’ll also enjoy Private VIP Access. ($497/Month)
What Past & Current Clients Say About Coaching With Me:
“Kelly is so personable and easy to connect with. She’s inspired me to see the full potential of my business, identify and explore ways to better meet the needs of prospective and existing clients.” -Kimberly Ben, CPRW
After just one coaching session with Kelly I felt like she had given me so many helpful things to consider when trying to streamline and improve my business. I immediately bought 5 more coaching sessions so that I could extend my time with her. Kelly has consistently given me practical help specific to my needs, and has definitely over-delivered and given me a lot of value! I highly recommend her coaching services to other entrepreneurs. – Erica Johns