PLR Articles are like those little fire starter logs you buy to kick start your fireplace. They give you more than ideas – they give you momentum towards creating your own unique content.
My opinions on PLR are this:
PLR articles and reports are great IF you make them your own. PLR products that get sold pretty much as is - suck! Always rewrite the content, add your own opinions and flavor.
If you buy something that comes with sales materials or graphics – always have your own graphics created – never use what they give you without dramatically changing them. (Unless you like looking like everyone else?)
My Favorite Resources for PLR Content:
- Easy PLR – I helped launch this great original source for niche PLR content. You select packs of article based on the exact topics you need.
- All Private Label Content – You can subscribe to niche content memberships or you can select packs by topic here.
- Yummy PLR – This is an ‘all food’ related PLR membership.
- Special Report Club – PLR in the form of special reports about internet marketing.
- Mom PLR – New! PLR just for your mom readers.
Want to learn more about using PLR in your business?
Sign up for my free PLR Tips list and get great bite size chunks of information sent to you every so often. Think of it as your ‘have you used your PLR lately‘ reminder!