If you're building a business with an eye on making your lifestyle goals a reality, you know what it's like to need to be smart about every minute you give to your business.
Whether you're still working at the day job or juggling family responsibilities, your time is precious and the last thing you want is to fill it with busy work that gets you nowhere fast.
You won't find busy work here. You'll find hard won wisdom about building a business that serves your lifestyle, not the other way around.
About Kelly McCausey:
I got my start as a Solopreneur in 2002. A single mom with one young son, I made graphics and websites for other home based business owners. I worked hard and charged too little for my time.
Thankfully, I learned quickly there are smarter ways to build an income online. For many years now, I no longer trade hours for dollars. I blog, podcast, design, partner, create information products, run membership programs, hold live retreats and coach others to get where they want to be in an online business.
About Solo Smarts:
You'll find a blog and podcast filled with free content in support of building a smart online business. I write about Getting Exposure For Your Compelling Content, Managing Your Business Ideas, Developing a Business Success Mindset and Overcoming Bright Shiny Object Syndrome. I interview smart solopreneurs who have an inspiring story to tell and meat knowledge to share.
Before you jet off to explore the site – I'd love to gift you a copy of my little book, “Solopreneurs Are Smarter: Why Solopreneurs Are Rocking The Online Business World”.
Kelly is Hosting Events:
- Beach Camp #1 (St. Pete Beach, September 2014)
- Exposure & Profit #1 (Toronto, May 2014)
- Beach Camp #2 (Daytona Beach, February 27-March 1, 2015)
- Exposure & Profit #2 (Toronto, May 2015)
- Beach Camp #3 (Daytona Beach, April 8-10, 2016)
- Exposure & Profit #3 (Atlanta, July 2016)
- Beach House Retreat (Annually in October)
- Beach Camp #4 (Daytona Beach, April 2017)
- Exposure & Profit #4 (Atlanta, September 2017)
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- Small Business Branding
- Interview with a Podcast Pioneer
- Natural Born Coaches with Marc Mawhinney
- Melissa Ingold's Time Freedom Business Podcast
- Brian Basilico's Bacon Podcast
- JV Crum's Conscious Millionaire Podcast
- The Launching Point Podcast
- Susie Miller's Better Relationships Podcast
I love to travel and speak, do podcast interviews and joint venture on projects that reach more people hungry to build a business that serves their lifestyle. Get in touch anytime :)
Mailing: Kelly McCausey, 720 S. Dewitt Dr, Dewitt, MI 48820